I made fusilli in a garlic cheese sauce with mushroom and salami.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put in chopped/smashed garlic (about 10-12 cloves) and brown
- Add chopped mushroom (250gm) and saute till it lets off water.
- Add salami (250 gm) and saute.
- Add water or stock and simmer.
- Add salt, pepper, whatever spices you want to use (I added a bit of red pepper sauce, some oregano and a mysterious thing called pizza seasoning)
- When the sauce starts to bubble, add the pasta.
- When pasta is al dente, add cheese and stir into the sauce.
- Switch off the heat/fire and allow to settle.